What better use of our Tequila & Green Chile Hot Sauce than adding a mild, zesty spiciness to a delicious plate of next-level Nachos. These Nachos are baked in the oven and are super-simple to prepare.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ pound ground pork or chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon, paprika
- 1 tablespoon, chile powder
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 16oz (1 can), black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Spirit & Co.’s Tequila & Green Chile Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground pork and garlic, and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes. Add paprika and chile powder and stir well.
Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground pork mixture, black beans, and cheeses.
Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, about 5-6 minutes.
Serve immediately, topped with tomato, onion, jalapeno, sour cream and cilantro.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed it, hit the share button below. This means a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.