A refreshing and inventive salad with a superb dressing made with Irish Whiskey & Honey Mustard.
- 4 tablespoons, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon, Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon, Irish Whiskey & Honey Mustard
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ripe, firm peaches, cut into wedges (stones removed)
- 1 head radicchio, separated and washed
- 4oz, arugula, washed
- 6oz, goats cheese
- French bread to garnish
Combine the salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl, whisk to combine, then set to one side.
On a heated and oiled grill pan, grill peach wedges until lightly charred on both sides.
In a large mixing bowl, combine radicchio and arugula. Add the dressing and stir gently.
Plate the mixed salad onto a platter. Carefully position the goats cheese in the center of a platter, and surround with the grilled peaches. Finish with a final drizzle of dressing.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed it, hit the share button below. This means a lot because it helps other people discover the recipe.